Wednesday, April 6

Hannah - new addiction?

As we all probably know, I am an MMORPG nerd. World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, EVE....etc. But recently I have discovered a new MMORPG, though this one is a little different from anything I have sen before. Dead Frontier. A survival horror MMORPG based around, yes, ZOMBIES! The game is free to play, free to download and, obviously, available to play with friends. There is PVP (player vs player for you noober goobers). There are clans (similar to guilds and kinships).

The game has been out since 2008, which means its gained it far share of players (over 800,000 currently). It seems expansive, exciting, and engaging (Yeah, that's right! I used all words starting with "E" deal with it). Yet, I haven't quite decided if I want to try it yet, but eventually we all know I will. I will become addicted for a period of time (approx 3-6 months), like all MMOs I encounter.

I seriously need to subscribe to some gaming magazines. I'm so out of the loop on games these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment