Friday, March 4

Hannh - Gotta Catch 'em all

I recently said something along the lines of "I don't think I'll buy the next Pokemon game they release." Though recently (I'm late on these bandwagons, remember) I have also found out Pokemon Black and White are to be released tomorrow aka March 5th March 6th. >:[ And of course, being the obsessive buyer I am, I have teased myself with pre-ordering it. AND of course, being a good girl, I have refused. BUUUUTTT, tomorrow I fully intend on going to GameStop or such shop to make yet another Pokemon purchase. How could you not get this version with the new Pokemon like Purrloin, Minccino and Deerling!?!?!!


CHEERS TO YOU POKEMASTERS

3 comments:

  1. oh no! ): i'm sorry i have to tell you this, but it actually comes out on march sixth. sunday.

    http://ds.ign.com/objects/059/059687.html

    this is emma btw (:
    what starter are you planning on getting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop it. whoever made me believe it was tomorrow is gonna get pummeled. my fist is going in their groin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im getting them all :)) gonna restart the game twice and trade the starters with a friend hah

    ReplyDelete