Thursday, April 21

Hannah - Mmm Tasty

So for this blog I'm going to tell you all about my creepy, nerd love for game characters. Guys always seem to be in love with female characters from games so I thought it was my turn to swoon over pixelated people. :D Here we go!!

First, the most beautiful guy:
Nathan Drake from Uncharted
He is devine. Lighthearted and speaks his mind. Beautiful and able. He is courageous and has a little attitude. He's all rough and tumble. Mmmm. Johnny Knoxville served as the model for Drake, which explains his rugged and smoldering looks. And who else can play him in a live action movie? MARK WALBERG!! Yeah, basically I'm in love with Nathan Drake (and I haven't even played the game before). He could have been the pick for every category on this list.







The sexiest guy:
the Prince from Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
I choose the Prince because he is sexy and mysterious. And, well...who else can have Jake Gyllenhaal casted to play you in a live action movie?! His personality only adds to the appeal. His sense of humor is killer, but he still has his dark side. Simply put he is that mysterious lover all girls have a weird fantasy about.

The take home to the parents guy:
Alistair from Dragon Age: Origins
The first time I met Alistair in Dragon Age I was in love. He is the easiest romance, but by far the cutest and every girls dream. He is innocent, but strong and kind of the heir to the throne. His personality is silly, awkward and adorable, but at the same time he has a serious side.

The most adorable guy:
Ellis from Left4Dead 2
Personally, I'd marry this kid straight up. He is my personal pick for the one you'd take home to mom and dad. Adorable, silly, all-American kinda guy. He is slightly naive and tells the best stories in game that lighten the mood among all the zombie face smashing. This babycakes takes the crowns for one of my favorite characters of all time (guy or girl). He can handle a gun, drive a car like a race car driver, and bust a gut all in one day. Winner, DUH!






The one night stand guy:
Shepard (Renegade) from Mass Effect 2
Sexy can I!! I think Shepard is the perfect fit for this role. In game he can be that one night stand guy, or you can make him the perfect lover. He is fit and ready for a fight, but ready for a tussle in the sheets. He has a sort of hurting love kind of demeanor. He is the kinda guy you meet at the space bar and take home for a night. No strings attached. No need to call in the morning. He has more important issues to attend - Saving the universe for one thing.


The sexy old man:
Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 4
What the heck old man!! All the characters from this game series are amazing (like Raiden), but having this old feller as the lead male (your player) is craziness. He is old, but oh so smexy. In the game he is said to be 42, not super old, but still. Most main characters are like 20-30. MGS got it right with this guy!

The best guy friend:
Joker from the Mass Effect trilogy
Originally I'd say Joker is the guy you'd take home to mom and dad, but thinking about it I'd rather just be BEST FRIENDS FOREVER wit this guy. He is so amazingly cute, but at the same time SO funny. His sarcasm is my favorite though. Throughout the game he is constantly making hilarious insights. Yet he is the most loyal character I've ever seen in a game. Apart from Samwise Gamgee, Joker is the greatest friend anyone could ask for.

The guy you'd like by your side in a fight:
Kratos from God of War
Like really...Why wouldn't you choose Kratos. He eats the gods for breakfast and it super sexy during ti all. Terrifying, yet sexy as hell. Nuff said!







There are a million more titles and characters I could put up, but I'll leave it at that. I hope you all enjoyed. Comment if you agree or disagree. I wanna know what everyone else out there thinks.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot Ethan Hawke and Altair, my dear. But Kratos and the Prince made me forget them too, LOL

    ReplyDelete