Monday, April 25

Hannah - Game of the Week

Left4Dead2.
This game has been a favorite since it came out. It's a great shooter that, for me, isn't too hard to master. The original was amazing. Way too amazing. Usually it's hard for games to be as good the second time around, but L4D only got better. The graphics are awesome. To me I get a comic book feel, yet it has realism to it. I get terrified at time, but not so much I won't play it (unlike games like Dead Space that make me pee my pants). Controls are simple and easy. The dialog is top notch. The characters are developed enough to fall in love with them.

It can be hard to play live campaign sometime though. I tend to play on easy-normal simply for the fact that most people suck at this game and don't use team work. It is impossible to play alone, hence having 3 teammates. Once in a while you find a good group and you play all the missions in a single night. It's only happened once for me. I'd have to sum up that this is one of my favorite games ever. I never get tired of it.
Plus Ellis is amazing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment