Monday, February 28

Hannah - Young old timer

Unfortunately lately I have been a little behind on the gaming bandwagon. I'm not one big on releases apart from Fable, Dragon Age and Mass Effect. So technically I am big on releases, but only for games I am UTTERLY stoked about. Halo is not one of those games. Halo Reach has yet to grace the screen of my television. To my dismay I find myself yearning to play it recently. So this weekend be ready. Halo Reach, I'm coming for you. My thoughts and review to come.

This Monday I want to present some of the games the introduced games to my life. First, my family was poor as a child so the first console we got was the Sega Dreamcast. Back then I loved that thing and soon after we got our first gen XBOX. On the Dreamcast my game of choice was Sonic Adventure. To this day I love it and recently downloaded it to my 360. A short list of games I loved as a child: Pokemon Red, Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3, Donkey Kong Country, and the Sims.
To this day I'm a Pokemon child through and through.

Song of the Week
Who Knows Who Cares, Local Natives

No comments:

Post a Comment