Monday, February 21

Hannah - Game of the week

Lord of the Rings Online.
Many can argue that this MMO cannot rival such games as World of Warcraft or EVE Online, but I beg to differ. For those of you who do not love the Lord of the Rings this game may not be for you. But then again, I don't know anyone in their right mind who doesn't love Lord of the Rings. AND if they do...they are not a human. They are a robot from a far off planet. Probably from Caldari Prime...most to none of you will understand that joke. No matter.

LOTR Online is not the best, most put together game I have ever come across. Though the social aspect of the game is by far the best and most welcoming I have ever encountered. The game play is often lagging (not only for me) and the leveling is slow at times, but to my dismay I cannot help but love the game.

Not to mention the game is free.

1 comment:

  1. You know I love LOTR the best but you make very valid points here. It is the best game socially!!!! OPH OPH!

    ReplyDelete